© 2010 EASTCONN
To gain initial access to the Microsoft® E-Learning courses, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to: https://onlinelearning.microsoft.com/subscriptionactivation/.
2. Input your multiuse access code: IWOEE24D4A (The code is case-sensitive)
3. You are prompted to sign in using a valid Windows Live™ ID. (This is the user name and password you use to access the site each time you log on.) If you already have a profile on microsoft.com, use that Windows Live ID. If you do not have a Windows Live ID, you can create one
4. You will receive an e-mail confirming your registration.
5. From the confirmation e-mail, click the link to complete the e-mail confirmation and activate your courses.
6. You are prompted to sign in using a valid Windows Live ID, once again.
7. A confirmation page appears indicating that the access code has been accepted (or you may receive an error message if the code was not accepted).
8. Click the CATALOG link at the top to see list of available courses, or use the search box.
9. Click ADD to add a course to your MY COURSES box, or click the play button to view the course. You have 12 months from the time of launch to finish that course.
To access your course at any time, please follow these steps:
1. Go to: https://onlinelearning.microsoft.com/.
2. Click the "Sign In" button in the upper right corner of the page, choose MICROSOFT ACCOUNT
3. Sign in to Windows Live using your Windows Live ID and password.